If you are a victim of the negligence of someone else,we can help you.
Beale, Micheaels, Slack & Shughart represents people who have been damaged by the negligence of someone else. We practice throughout the state of Arizona and handle many different types of injury claims, such as
- Serious Personal injury: Our clients have been involved in many types of personal injury and accident cases, including truck accidents, motor vehicle accidents, motorcycle accidents, premises liability, construction accidents, fires and explosions, pedestrian and bicycle accidents, drunk driving accidents, railroad accidents, and boating accidents.
- Medical malpractice: We have helped our clients with a wide variety of medical malpractice claims, including emergency room errors, misdiagnosis of cancer, surgical errors, nurse and doctor errors, hospital malpractice, misdiagnosis of a heart attack, stroke or meningitis, prescription errors, radiology errors and other forms of medical malpractice.
- Road and Auto Design Cases: Sometimes an auto accident is actually caused by a defective road design or defective automobiles and other motorized vehicles.
To speak with one of our attorneys about your motor vehicle accident or other serious personal injury or medical malpractice case, contact our law office in Phoenix, Arizona.
Our clients receive personal attention
We are a small law firm and have a different philosophy from the large firms with hundreds of attorneys. We can offer our clients lots of personal attention. We are selective in the cases we accept so that we can devote the attention that each of our clients’ cases deserves and requires.
Although we are a small firm, through our years of experience we have great resources that would normally only be available to a much larger firm.
- A team of skilled and experienced paralegals who help us manage complex personal injury, medical malpractice and wrongful death cases.
- A dedicated nurse consultant to help address and analyze the medical aspects of injury cases and medical malpractice matters
- Private investigators who have worked with our attorneys for 30+ years
- Relationships with dozens of experts in various fields who can evaluate our clients’ claims, provide us with expert consultation and testimony